A company's success is now measured by its ability to Innovate. For this reason, thanks to its many years of experience in coaching entrepreneurs and managers, Considi offers itself as a partner to characterise business innovation in terms of:
- Innovation Strategy & Business Innovation: Strategic innovation that may involve the redefinition of the business model
- Innovation Management, i.e. the set of processes ranging from the analysis of demand and competition, to the definition of a new product range, research-development-industrialisation activities and order management.
The result of the path undertaken can be realised in the redefinition/rationalisation of the range, in the re-engineering of the product development process, in the design of a modular product architecture, in the definition of a different competence management model, and in a new project management model
- Capabilities Development starts by analysing the organisation, work content, and processes and then supports the customer in creating an effective environment for a new way of working that covers elements such as:
- Agile style and culture (possibility of open, transparent and results-driven development)
- Agile Teams, collaboration and cross-connections within and outside the organisation - i.e. knowledge sharing between Agile teams and experts, suppliers or customers, knowledge reuse
- Working Environment - Technological Platforms - The virtual platforms realising the Toyota concept of Obeya (large room or control room) are able to support “The New Ways of Working” with information available anytime and anywhere)